Off Tracks Overhead Door Repair Fairfax County
The reasons that can make an overhead door stop working and get stuck are many. And out of tracks garage door, whether it is a garage door in Fairfax County, garage door in Arlington County, or anywhere else is a dangerous situation. If you will look at your garage door, you will find that what holding the overhead door in Fairfax County on the tracks are the rollers. When the roller jump out of the track, the door cannot, and shouldn’t be operated, until a garage door expert will put it back on the tracks. You may consider pushing the roller or the rollers back into the tracks, and not using a qualified garage door technician in Fairfax County to do the repair, but that will be a mistake, since when garage door in Fairfax County is out of tracks, there is a reason for that, and the reason should be taken vehicle of before the door can be used again. If you will not address the issue, the overhead door can come out of tracks again, and the next time can be even more dangerous, since the overhead door can fall completely out of the tracks, and this is something you should avoid. When the door completely fall of tracks, it can hurt anything below it, and the door itself may break in a way that cannot be repaired. As we recommend any home owner, who need garage door repairs in Fairfax County, if there is something wrong with the door, stop using it, and contact a garage door company in Fairfax County to fix the door.
It is important to make it clear that the information we will provide here is just general solutions, and it is not a recommendation to try and repair your broken garage door by doing it yourself, and it also can’t replace the opinion of a professional garage door technician that will come and check the door and locate the problem. Farther in this post, we will go over few attempts to repair garage doors by doing it yourself that didn’t end well, and luckily ended with no injuries.
Keep in mind that garage doors in Fairfax County Virginia can be dangerous, and misuse of the door can end with damage to the property, to the door itself, and even with injuries. If you are not sure, if you do not know what is wrong, or if you think that the problem is something bigger, use a garage door technician in Fairfax County for the repair.
Garage door was hit by a vehicle
It is not rare that we receive calls from customers in Fairfax County, who tell us that someone backed into their garage door, and broke the panel, made the garage go out of tracks, or both. And just like any other reason that can make overhead door in Westchester out of tracks, do not try and force the door back into tracks, thinking that the problem will be solved. You must use a qualified repairman to check the door, the rollers, the tracks and other parts of the door, and to confirm that the door is safe, and that it will not come out of tracks again.
Reasons garage door go out of tracks
There are many reasons that can make a garage door in Fairfax County jump outside of its tracks. But no matter what is the reason that made the door go out of the tracks, the important thing is to stop using the door and wait for a qualified overhead garage door technician in Fairfax County to fix it. The reasons can change from one door to another, and from commercial garage door repair to residential garage door repair. What matter is that you will use a professional overhead door repairman in Fairfax County for the repair, and that you will not try and force the door to open or close. Sometime the door may be completely stuck and sometime it can still be moved, but that doesn’t mean that you should try and move it.
Reason for out of tracks overhead door:
- Someone hit the door with the vehicle: The garages in Fairfax County are relatively small, and not once we receive calls from people who tried to exit the garage, and accidentally hit the door with the vehicle. In that case the repair can be simple or complicated, it all depend on the amount of damage to the door. We know that it may seem simple to push the roller back into the tracks, thinking that the door will work again. But what you do not know is that doing so can be dangerous, and the best thing will be to call a garage door repairman in Fairfax County Virginia to fix the door for you, make sure that it is safe for use again, and only then get back to use the door. As we said, trying to operate an out-of-tracks garage door is dangerous, since the garage door can fall completely out of tracks.
- There is a problem with the door mechanism: The garage doors in Arlington County VA operate with spring system. It can be a garage door in Richmond County Virginia, or a garage door in Nyack Virginia. No matter what door you own, or where you are located, do not use a broken garage door. If your door suddenly jumped out of tracks, it may be to several reasons, like broken spring, snapped cable, or broken roller. The important thing is to let everyone know that the door is broken, and contact Overhead Door Company in Fairfax County to fix the door for you.
- The roller is Broken: s we explained, the rollers are what connect the door to the tracks. And if you live in Fairfax County, and you have been ignoring the need for garage door maintenance and lubrication like every garage door in Virginia need, you probably going to need garage door repairs service in Fairfax County. But even if you did maintained and lubricated your garage door in Fairfax County on time. Some of the garage door parts, like the rollers and pulleys need to be replaced once in a while, no matter how much you lubricated them. And using the door although the rollers or rollers are broken will make the door jump out of tracks again and again. Whether it is a commercial overhead door repairs, residential garage door repair in Arlington County, or even garage door repair in Washington DC, do not use the door, and contact a local garage door company to come and fix the door for you.
Commercial Out Of Tracks Garage Door
If you own a commercial overhead garage door, and the door went out of tracks, you must stop using it before you or someone else will get hurt. Commercial overhead doors, like the overhead doors you can find in Fairfax County Virginia, can be dangerous, and should be repaired by a qualified garage door tech, who have the ability to deal with heavy duty industrial overhead doors in Fairfax County Virginia. And this will be the best advice we can give if your commercial garage door is out of tracks. Do not touch anything, do not try and close the door using force (Even if there are only few inches missing) and for sure do not try and make the door work again.
All Westchester Garage Doors offer same day service for commercial garage doors in Fairfax County Virginia, commercial garage door repair in Washington DC, so there is no need for you to try and repair the garage door by DIY, especially when you do not have the tools and the knowledge to deal with the heavy duty commercial garage doors in Arlington County.
Amy commercial garage door repair, it can be broken garage door in Virginia, or commercial garage door repair in Fairfax County, require a qualified technician, who has the ability, the tools, the parts, the knowledge and the experience that dealing with commercial overhead door require. Commercial overhead doors can be extremely dangerous, since when they went out of tracks, it may be very difficult to bring them back into tracks. In cases of industrial garage doors, like out of track repairs, we may provide you with a temporary solution, and we will return with the parts that we need to complete the repair. And if you are located in Fairfax County, or near Arlington County, that makes you local to us, and we may be able to complete the repair the same day.
Out of track store front gate Fairfax County
We service overhead doors in Fairfax County Virginia, but beside that, we also service out of tracks roll up gate or roll up doors in Fairfax County. Just like with the out of track garage door, if your store front gate in Fairfax County is broken, stop using the gate, and contact a contractor that repair roll up doors in Fairfax County. The store front gate can get out of tracks for all kinds of reasons, but the most popular one is when some accidently forget something bellow the gate, and when the gate is closing, and there is no safety measure installed, the gate keep rolling down until it comes out of tracks.
Repairing a rolling gate in Fairfax County, in case the rolling gate is offf tracks can be relatively simple repair (As long as you know what you are doing) and can be a complicated repair, especially if you need to get parts to repair the door. We can repair any rolling door in Arlington County, and we can do that today. So do not attempt to do anything, we have seen roll gates that crushed, we have seen roll up gates in Fairfax County that fixing them could take 5 minutes, and when the owner tried to force the door to move, it ended with a 8 hours repairs that cost the owner money he could save.
DIY Out of Tracks Repairs
Unfortunately, when it comes to out of tracks overhead door repair in Fairfax County, DIY is not the best action and the best way to repair the door. There are garage door repairs in Fairfax County that can performed by DIY, but out of tracks garage door isn’t one of them. Out of track garage door does not end when the door is back into the tracks, the reason that lead the door to get out of tracks must be addressed as well, before the garage door will be operable again. Whether it is out of tracks garage door in Fairfax County Virginia, or out of tracks roll down door in DC, use a professional for the repair, because temporary repairs, or repair made by someone who isn’t experience in fixing garage doors can end with injuries and with you spending a lot more money that you could save you would use a qualified garage door technician in Fairfax County.
Do I need to replace the garage door?
In most out of track problem, there is no need to replace the overhead door. We have repaired many out of tracks garage door in Fairfax County, and we rarely needed to remove the door and install new garage door. But, sometime the reason that the door went out of tracks is since someone hit the door with a vehicle, and the damage to the panels is so sever, that it may be impossible to make the door work again in a safe way. But there is no need to worry. We also offer garage door installation in Fairfax County, so we can remove the old door, supply you with a new garage door, and install it.
And maybe here is the right moment to repeat what we always say: We will fix a broken overhead door, whether it is a broken overhead door in Fairfax County, garage door in Maryland, or broken garage door in VA, only when repairing the door will mean that the garage door will be safe for use. And we suggest that you will all do the same. Even if you want just a temporary repair for your broken garage door in Arlington County, make sure that when the repair is complete, the door is still safe for use.
Do I need new tracks?
There is no way to answer that question without visiting your location and inspecting the door. It is rare that the tracks break, but in case someone hit the tracks, or if the tracks broke or bend for some reason, there may be a need to replace the tracks. We have same day service in Fairfax County and in Arlington County, so we will probably be able to come and check your broken garage door today. So there is no need to risk yourself by attempting to try and fix the door or the gate by DIY, just call (703) 952-3979, and one of our experts will be there to assist you.
Our Garage Door Services in Fairfax County
- Alexandria garage door repairs
- Alexandria garage door installation
- Alexandria emergency overhead door repairs
- Lubrication, maintenance and tune up
- Alexandria Liftmaster opener
- Alexandria Genie garage opener
- Alexandria Amarr garage doors
- Alexandria Wayne Dalton garage doors
- 24-7 Service in Fairfax County Virginia